At EnGarde the new year is our favorite time of year because this is the time we look back at the notes and messages from customers who are still alive because they were wearing our body armor. We give thanks for the families that will be together for another year as a reminder of our commitment to maintain the highest standards of quality construction in our body armor and bulletproof vests. Saving lives is our way of celebrating another successful year!
As a company we had a great deal to celebrate in 2012.
- We supplied 1,250 bulletproof vests to the Greek police.
- We were selected by Ikea to supply body armor to all their security personnel in all their stores in Greece.
- EnGarde’s Portuguese distributor signed a deal with the Association of Police Professionals (ASPP-PSP), the largest union representing Portuguese police professionals.
- EnGarde signed an agreement with DSM Dyneema to allow us to proudly display the Dyneema® trademark on our products.
- EnGarde started expanding our sales operations through local distributors in Finland, Chilli and Surinam.
We also have a lot to look forward to in 2013 as we’re getting ready to roll out some exciting new body armor products in the second quarter this year!
As we start our journey through a new year we would like to thank you and all of our customers for the trust you put in EnGarde body armor. We look forward to serving you again in the year ahead and please enjoy our sincere wishes for a happy and safe new year.